Speaking Engagements - Professionals
If you're looking for an inspirational speaker with a story then I can certainly help you.
I share my story of living in an alcoholic home and what it's like to live in such a traumatic environment. I give a very honest and at times brutal experience. My story has a happy and inspiring element to it too.
- A voluntary organisation working with others affected by someone else's drinking?
- A social worker that wants to better understand the environment you're walking into (from an insiders perspective)?
- A teacher / TA who would like to be more knowledgeable about what your pupils maybe going through?
- Any other profession that is in contact with someone affected by another person's drinking?
I adapt my talks to suit the audience and work closely with the organisation to ensure the outcomes are met. Below is a snippet of one of my typical talks.
What talks are available?
How do I book Jo for a speaking event?
If you are interested in booking me for a speaking event please contact me with the following information:
- Time allocated for the talk
- Anticipated number of attendees
- Outcomes desired
What do others say?
If you'd like to see what other organisations have said about my talks you can view them by clicking here.